What you get:
- A full length tutorial with instruction and every pencil stroke and erasure made on the paper
- 3 refined cuts which compresses the 10 hour 30 min. tutorial into about 60 minutes of refined video tutorial.
- A model pack so that you can work along with the tutorial using the same model and lighting
- Both videos can be streamed online and/or downloaded to watch offline
In this tutorial series, you'll learn...
- How to keep your block in clear and simple
- Maintaining structure throughout the block in process
- How to study and find accurate proportions
- How to block in clear and simplified values
- How to study and find accurate value relationships
- How to observe and study gesture
- Maintaining structure throughout the final stages of modeling form
- How to organize soft and hard edges
- And more!
The materials I use in this video are:
- Stonehenge paper, 120 lb
- Graphite pencils, 4H-2B & and various erasers
You will be able to watch via digital download or online stream.
Run time: 10 hours 30 mins (Full), 27, 30 & 21 mins (Refined)